More sites for the atmospheric pressure loading service

Dear colleagues,

   I am going to re-compute atmosphreic pressure loaging coefficients.
If you would like to include more geodetic stations to the list, please
send me the list of stations and their coordinates in the SITLIST format
by 2008.04.22.  The current station list can be found in
http://lacerta.gsfc.nasa.gov/aplo/vsgd.inp
SITLIST format specifications can be found in the header of the
abovementioned file.

Sincerely,
Leonid Petrov
2008.04.12_10:48:12

Archive of the International Mass Loading Service mailing list    Message 00012